Alcazaba Hills Resort Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Alcazaba Hills Resort’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
These particulars contain information to assist in the determination of an interest in participating in this opportunity and have been prepared by Maverick Advertising & Design for The Leria Group solely for information purposes. In all cases, interested parties should conduct their own analysis or other verification of the information contained in these particulars as they may require, and any costs incurred will be their own responsibility.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Property Misdescriptions Act 1991, The Leria Group and their clients, give notice that:
- These particulars are produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide only and do not form any part of a contract.
- No person in the employment of the agent(s) has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
- This property is offered subject to contract and, unless otherwise stated, all rents are exclusive of VAT.
- Nothing in these particulars should be deemed to be a statement that the opportunity is in good condition or that any services or facilities are in working order.
- Unless otherwise stated, no investigations have been made regarding pollution or potential land, air or water contamination. Interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations if required.
These particulars were prepared in September 2009. Imagery is representative only, unless stated otherwise. The information in this document has been compiled to provide a general overview of the location, facilities and investment opportunities at the Alcazaba Hills development, Casares, Spain. It has been prepared by Maverick Advertising & Design for The Leria Group and is intended for informational purposes only. Computer generated images (CGI’s) are for visual illustration purposes only and are not a direct representation of the finished product.